For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123666 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.
- FunctionInduces activation of NF-kappa-B and stimulates production of the proinflammatory chemokine IL-8. Proinflammatory cytokine favoring Th2-type immune responses.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at low levels in several tissues, including brain, kidney, lung, prostate, testis, spinal cord, adrenal gland, and trachea.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-17 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- IL 17E antibody
- IL 25 antibody
- IL-17E antibody
Anti-IL17E antibody images
References for Anti-IL17E antibody (ab123666)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"