For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in sterile PBS containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Goat polyclonal to IL18 binding protein (ab83445). Use as detection antibody with recommended antibody.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
- FunctionIsoform A binds to IL-18 and inhibits its activity. Functions as an inhibitor of the early TH1 cytokine response.
- Tissue specificityStrongly expressed in heart, lung, placenta and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- I18BP_HUMAN antibody
- IL-18BP antibody
- IL18 BP antibody
References for Anti-IL18 binding protein antibody (Biotin) (ab83443)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"