For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 30% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 0.15% EDTA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesaffinity purified.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 4 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.
- FunctionMay play some important roles in inflammatory responses. Up-regulates IL-6 and TNF-alpha and induces apoptosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-10 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- IL 10C antibody
- IL 19 antibody
- IL-19 antibody
Anti-IL19 antibody images
References for Anti-IL19 antibody (ab119479)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"