For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-IL20 antibody
See all IL20 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to IL20
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 67-177 of Human IL20
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCytokine that may be involved in epidermal function and psoriasis. Acts through STAT3.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at very low levels in skin, trachea, and other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-10 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Cytokine Zcyto10 antibody
- Four alpha helix cytokine antibody
- IL-20 antibody
Anti-IL20 antibody images
References for Anti-IL20 antibody (ab57227)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"