For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200ul sterile H2O.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionThe IL20RA/IL20RB dimer is a receptor for IL19, IL20 and IL24. The IL20RA/IL10RB dimer is a receptor for IL26.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in skin and testis and high levels in brain. Highly expressed in psoriatic skin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type II cytokine receptor family.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- class II cytokine receptor ZCYTOR7 antibody
- CRF2 8 antibody
- CRF2-8 antibody
Anti-IL20 Receptor alpha antibody images
References for Anti-IL20 Receptor alpha antibody (ab106740)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"