For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200µl sterile H2O.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 98% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionThe IL20RA/IL20RB dimer is a receptor for IL19, IL20 and IL24. The IL22RA1/IL20RB dimer is a receptor for IL20 and IL24.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in skin and testis. Highly expressed in psoriatic skin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type II cytokine receptor family.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- DIRS1 antibody
- Fibronectin type III domain containing 6 antibody
- FNDC6 antibody
Anti-IL20RB antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-IL20RB antibody (ab124332)
ab124332, at 1/100 dilution, staining IL20RB in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human fetal testis tissue, by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-IL20RB antibody (ab124332)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"