For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesIL-22 Receptor Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 62 kDa.Can be blocked with IL22 Receptor Alpha peptide (ab6229).
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. PubMed: 19535621
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab171870 - Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
Information by UniProt
- CRF2 9 antibody
- CRF2-9 antibody
- Cytokine receptor class-II member 9 antibody
Anti-IL22 Receptor Alpha antibody images
Immunohistochemistry - Anti-IL22 Receptor Alpha antibody (ab5984)
Immunohistochemistry of IL-22R in rat kidney tissue with IL-22R antibody at 5 µg/ml.
Western blot - IL22 Receptor Alpha antibody (ab5984)
Western blot analysis of IL-22R expression in human HepG2 cell lysate with ab5984 at 1µg /ml. Western blot analysis of IL-22R expression in human HepG2 cell lysate with ab5984 at 1µg /ml.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - IL22 Receptor Alpha antibody (ab5984)
Immunocytochemistry of IL-22R in HepG2 cells with IL-22R antibody at 10 µg/ml.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-IL22 Receptor Alpha antibody(ab5984)
Immunofluorescence of IL-22 receptor in HepG2 cells using ab5984 at 10 ug/ml.
References for Anti-IL22 Receptor Alpha antibody (ab5984)
This product has been referenced in:
- Andoh A et al. Expression of IL-24, an activator of the JAK1/STAT3/SOCS3 cascade, is enhanced in inflammatory bowel disease. J Immunol 183:687-95 (2009).
Read more (PubMed: 19535621) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"