For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-IL24 antibody
See all IL24 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to IL24
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 58-167 of Human IL24
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionHas antiproliferative properties on melanoma cells and may contribute to terminal cell differentiation.
- Tissue specificityUp-regulated in melanoma cells induced to terminally differentiate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-10 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- C49A antibody
- FISP antibody
- IL 24 antibody
Anti-IL24 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"