For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 - 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 27 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa). Despite its predicted size, IL31 runs at approximately 27 - 30 kDa in SDS-PAGE.
- FunctionActivates STAT3 and possibly STAT1 and STAT5 through the IL31 heterodimeric receptor composed of IL31RA and OSMR. IL31 may function in skin immunity.
- Tissue specificityDetected at low levels in testis, bone marrow, skeletal muscle, kidney, colon, thymus, small intestine and trachea.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- FormAmino acids 1-23 are a signal peptide.
- IL 31 antibody
- IL-31 antibody
- IL31 antibody
Anti-IL31 antibody images
References for Anti-IL31 antibody (ab62579)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"