For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 15 kDa (predicted molecular weight for isoform 2 of this protein: 18 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityExpression at low levels in tonsil, bone marrow, heart, placenta, lung, testis and colon but not in other tissues or in any hematopoietic cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-1 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- 2310043N20Rik antibody
- Family of interleukin 1 eta antibody
- FIL1 (ETA) antibody
Anti-IL36 beta antibody images
Western blot - IL1F8 antibody (ab69411)
All lanes : Anti-IL36 beta antibody (ab69411) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : IL1F8 transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 18 kDa
Observed band size : 15 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-IL36 beta antibody (ab69411)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"