For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Dissociation constant (KD)
KD = 1.27 x 10
Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR6266
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for ICC,IHC-P or IP.
||1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 17 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa).
- FunctionHematopoietic growth factor capable of stimulating the proliferation of lymphoid progenitors. It is important for proliferation during certain stages of B-cell maturation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-7/IL-9 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- IL 7 antibody
- IL-7 antibody
- Il7 antibody
Anti-IL7 antibody [EPR6266] images
References for Anti-IL7 antibody [EPR6266] (ab125029)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"