For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-IL9 antibody
See all IL9 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to IL9
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
African Green Monkey
A synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of Human IL9 (NP_000581)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab76229 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 16 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
- FunctionSupports IL-2 independent and IL-4 independent growth of helper T-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-7/IL-9 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Cytokine P40 antibody
- Homolog of mouse T cell and mast cell growth factor 40 antibody
- HP40 antibody
References for Anti-IL9 antibody (ab76229)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"