For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab102928 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues tested, with highest expression in heart, pancreas and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TPP enzyme family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 209L8 antibody
- Acetolactate synthase homolog antibody
- Acetolactate synthase like protein antibody
Anti-ILVBL antibody images
Western blot - ILVBL antibody (ab102928)
Anti-ILVBL antibody (ab102928) at 1/100 dilution + 293 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 68 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ILVBL antibody [RB24101] (ab102928)
ab102928 at 1/50 staining ILVBL in formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Detection utilised DAB.
References for Anti-ILVBL antibody (ab102928)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"