Choose our ELISA and ELIPAIR kits for the detection of cytokines, cytokine receptors, CD markers, adhesion molecules, apoptosis proteins and other varieties of targets.
- Over 550 targets from Cow, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig and many more
- High sensitivity kits available (sensitivity <1 pg/mL)
- Targeted against native and recombinant antigens
- Compatible with serum, plasma, cell supernatant analysis and so on
- Protein standards, substrate buffer and developing solution included
- Fail safe ELISA steps with color giving dyes
Find different ELISA kits for your specific targets:
- Adaptive immune components
- Adhesion molecules
- Angiogenic factors
- Antimicrobial proteins
- Apoptosis markers
- Atherosclerotic proteins
- Blood cell antigens
- Cancer metabolism proteins
- Cardiovascular proteins
- CD markers
- Cell cycle proteins
- Complement activation
- Cytokines and cytokine receptors
- DNA damage
- Developmental proteins
- Granzymes and perforins
- Growth factors/hormones
- Lipid metabolism
- Pathogen specific immunoglobulins
- Protease inhibitors
- Signal transduction proteins
- Sub cellular markers
- Transmembrane proteins
- Tumor biomarkers
Human high sensitivity IL6 ELISA kit (ab46044) Typical IL6 standard curve ranging from 1.56 to 50 pg/mL
Check out our ELISA Resource pages for ELISA specific protocols, troubleshooting tips and related pathways from our poster library.
Download our ELISA kit flyer for more information on our ELISA kits.
Our ELIPAIR kits contain matched pairs of unlabeled capture antibodies and biotinylated detection antibodies. They are ideal for high throughput protein analysis with kits available in 5, 10, 15 and 20 plate sizes. Protein standards, substrate buffer and developing solution included.
Find different ELIPAIR kits for your specific targets
- TNF superfamily ligands and receptors
- Endothelial markers
- Adhesion molecules
ELISPOT and FLUOROSPOT kits
Read more product information about our ELISPOT and FLUOROSPOT kits range.
Our ELISA, ELIPAIR, ELISPOT and FLUOROSPOT kits are covered by our Abpromise.