Quality reagents are key to the accurate localization and identification of antigens on histological sections. Explore our wide range of Immunohistochemistry (IHC) detection reagents which includes our EXPOSE biotin-free detection kits our Biotin-Streptavidin detection systems and ancillary reagents designed to help you produce sensitive and reproducible results.
View our IHC tailored products:
- EXPOSE IHC detection kits
- Biotin-Streptavidin IHC detection kits
- Mouse on Mouse IHC detection kit
- BrdU IHC detection kit
Reagents & accessories
- IHC buffers and epitope recovery/tissue pretreatments
- IHC diluents
- IHC blocking kits and reagents
- IHC serum
- Secondary antibodies for IHC
- IHC chromogens/substrates, enhancers and positive controls
- IHC counterstains and special stains
- Mounting media for IHC
- Tissue slides and Tissue Microarrays (TMAs)
- IHC textbooks and consumables
View our IHC protocols and methods
EXPOSE biotin-free IHC detection kits
EXPOSE biotin-free IHC detection kits provide higher sensitivity as the enzyme is conjugated directly to the detection antibody using proprietary long-arm linkers. The benefit of a biotin-free system compared with streptavidin-biotin systems is that the biotin-free configuration removes the possibility of detecting background associated with endogenous biotin.
Increased sensitivitycosting you less
- The compact size of the EXPOSE IHC detection antibody conjugate enables diffusion through tissue promoting access to primary antibodies which ultimately increases the amount of target detected
- Requires less antibody
Improved signal to noise ratiosaving you time
- Get clean and crisp IHC staining
Flexible IHC options
- Select from EXPOSE IHC HRP/DAB, HRP/AEC and AP Red detection kits
- Works with mouse and rabbit primary antibodies
Do you have any IHC questions?
Visit our IHC protocols and troubleshooting tips page for answers.