Apoptosis and Cancer
June 14-15, 2012, Cambridge, UK
- Encourage discussions in a relaxed atmosphere
- Provide opportunities for young scientists to participate and present their research
- Inspire new collaborations and investigations within this growing field of research
Prof Gerald Cohen (University of Leicester, UK)
Online registration will be available shortly. Check back soon for details.
Downing College is one of 31 colleges within the University of Cambridge. Founded in 1800 through a bequest made by Sir George Downing, the College’s beautiful neo-classical buildings are set in spacious and peaceful gardens in the centre of Cambridge,
Cambridge is easily accessible by road, rail or air - just 50 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from London Stansted Airport. There are regular trains and coach services from London airports. Travel directions can be viewed on the Downing College website.
Invited speakers and discussion leaders include:
- David Andrews (MacMaster University, Canada)
- Vishva Dixit (Genentech, US)
- Gerard Evan (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Anthony Letai (Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, US)
- Jean Claude Martinou (University of Geneva, Switzerland)
- Pascal Meier (Institute of Cancer Resesarch, UK)
- Gerry Melino (University of Leicester, UK)
- Dale Porter (Novartis, US)
- Meike Vogler (University of Leicester, UK)
- Karen Vousden (The Beatson Institute for Cancer Research, UK)
- Domagoj Vucic (Genentech, US)
- Henning Walczak (Imperial College London, UK)
- David Wallach (Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel)
Abstracts for oral and poster presentation are invited. Those which most closely fit within the topics of the meeting will be selected for presentation.
- Oral deadline: February 13, 2012
- Poster deadline: April 2, 2012
Are there exhibition and/or sponsorship opportunities?
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are available for this meeting. If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting, please contact the Abcam Events Team or call +44 (0) 1223 696000
What is included in registration?
Registration fee includes entry to the conference, conference materials including abstract book, refreshments, and lunches on the days of the conference plus a dedicated poster session and a drinks reception.
Do I need insurance?
As before any travel, delegates are strongly advised to ensure they have adequate medical and travel insurance.
What do I need to get into the country?
Please ensure you have an up-to-date passport before booking travel and are aware of any visa requirements which may be in operation for nationals of your country.
Terms and conditions
Delegates are advised to ensure they have adequate travel insurance to cover their attendance at the conference in case of incident, or cancellation due to circumstances beyond Abcam's control.
- All fees payable to Abcam, including registration are non-refundable
- Substitute delegates may be made at any time
Phone: +44 (0)1223 696000