For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome.
JONATHAN MILNER, CEO
- Regulatory mechanisms of mitochondrial trafficking, fission and fusion
- Mitochondrial regulation of synaptic function and plasticity
- Imaging mitochondrial function and cellular bioenergetics in vitro and in vivo
- Mitochondrial function and neurodegeneration
- Mitochondrial quality control, mitophagy and the PINK1-Parkin pathway
Please visit our Conference calendar for future events’
Are there exhibition and/or sponsorship opportunities?
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are available for this meeting. If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting, please e-mail the Abcam Events Team or call +1-888-77-22226 for more information.
What is included in registration?
The registration fee includes materials, refreshments, and lunches on June 25-26, 2012 plus a drinks reception and poster session.
Do I need insurance?
As before any travel, delegates are strongly advised to ensure they have adequate medical and travel insurance.
When do I need to book my hotel accomodations by?
Discounted rooms are available at The Inn at Longwood until June 4, 2012. There are a limited number of rooms available at the discounted rate so we suggest you book early to secure your spot.
What do I need to get into the country?
Please ensure you have an up-to-date passport before booking travel and are aware of any visa requirements which may be in operation for nationals of your country.
Who should I contact if I have any questions about the meeting?