Brighten up your day with high quality imaging experiments
We offer a large selection of kits, secondary antibodies and fluorescent dyes for all your multicolour needs: immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, live cell imaging, fluorescence microscopy, electron microscopy and immunocytochemistry experiments
CytoPainter cellular staining
Ideal tool for staining subcellular compartments. An easy method - just prepare your cells, add the dye, incubate and analyze.
You can also analyze your cells of interest for hours with our cell tracking dyes that are retained in living cells after cell division.
- Actin filaments: for fixed cells, available in four different colors
- Endoplasmic reticulum (ER) and Golgi: for use in live and fixed cells, available in green
- Mitochondria and Lysosomes: for live cells, available in three different colors
- Nucleolus: green probe available for live cells only
Find a selection of fluorescent dyes that are a valuable tools for analysing cellular structures and producing high quality images. Advantages of the range include:
- Produce multicolor images in combination with other labels or probes
- Can be used in multiple applications including IF/ICC and flow cytometry
- Dyes such as DRAQ5™ (ab108410), offer rapid labelling of both live and fixed cells
Immunohistochemistry kits and reagents
Explore a comprehensive range of IHC kits and reagents to help you produce discernable results, including:
- offering higher sensitivity and greater signal than polymer based systems
– for traditional detection methods
– a wide selection of reagents including blocking sera, tissue pretreatments and chromogensExplore our IHC kits and reagents »
Secondary antibody portfolio
Over 2,500 products, among them our highly popular and extensively validated:
- AbGold conjugated secondary antibodies
- Alexa Fluor® conjugated secondary antibodies
- Biotinylated secondary antibodies - for use with avidin and streptavidin
- Chromeo™ conjugated secondaries
- DyLight® conjugated secondary antibodies
- F(ab) fragment secondary antibodies
- F(ab')2 fragment secondary antibodies
- Pre-adsorbed secondary antibodies
Image is courtesy of Abreviews from Dr. Shaohua Li, UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
Alexa Fluor ® is a registered trademark of Life Technologies. Alexa Fluor® dye conjugates contain(s) technology licensed to Abcam by Life Technologies.
DyLight™ is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries.