Cellular activity assays offer rapid measurement of key cellular properties using simple dyes and other reagents. They are validated for use in flow cytometry, In-Cell ELISA, and imaging approaches. Useful for conducting drug toxicity screening.
Metabolism assay kits are sensitive, accurate and offer easily calculable results. Suitable for high throughput assays.
Detection options: Fluorometric and colorimetric, wide assay range (2-200 µM)
Cell fractionation kits offer rapid separation of mitochondrial, cytosolic and nuclear fractions - without mechanical disruption. They are useful for the study of apoptosis and the movement of pro-apoptotic proteins, such as cytochrome c and AIF.
- Quick assay times (average time - two hrs per assay)
- High sensitivity kits available (sensitivity <1 pg/mL)
- Targeted against native and recombinant antigens
- Compatible with serum, plasma and cell supernatant analysis
- Protein standards, substrate buffer and developing solution included
ELISA and ELIPAIR kits are useful for detecting:
- Cytokine receptors
- CD markers
- Adhesion molecules
- Apoptosis proteins
Available targets: Human, mouse and rat
This range of kits are covered by our Abpromise. If you are dissatisfied by any of our kits you can have them replaced or refunded if the product does not perform as we say it should.