You can avoid undesirable background staining and cross reactivity with the Mouse on Mouse (M.O.M.) IHC detection system (ab127055) when using mouse primary antibodies on mouse tissue. Benefit from:
- The freedom and peace of mind to stain mouse tissues using anti-mouse antibodies with no background from endogenous IgG
- Confidence to produce publication quality images the first time with a sensitive polymer detection system
- The flexibility to study biotin containing tissues with a biotin-free detection system (e.g. kidney, liver and spleen)
- A simple and reliable protocol for easy and reproducible staining experiments
- Steady DAB/Plus Substrate (ab103723)
- Antibody Diluent (ab64211)
- Pretreatment and antigen retrieval buffers
- TBS-T Buffer (ab64250)
Staining with Mouse on Mouse IHC kit (ab127055)
Mouse Pan CK (Clone AE1/AE3) antibody staining Pan CK in mouse colon with the use of M.O.M. ab127055. (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections).
Mouse on Mouse detection using ABC detection
Mouse Pan CK (Clone AE1/AE3) antibody staining Pan CK in mouse colon using ABC M.O.M. system. (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections).