For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCatalyzes the first and rate-limiting step in the kynurenine pathway of tryptophan catabolism.
- Tissue specificityDetected in liver, small intestine, spleen, placenta, thymus, lung, brain, kidney, and colon.
- PathwayAmino-acid degradation; L-tryptophan degradation via kynurenine pathway; L-kynurenine from L-tryptophan: step 1/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase family.
Information by UniProt
- 3-dioxygenase 2 antibody
- 3-dioxygenase-like protein 1 antibody
- EC 1.13.11. antibody
Anti-INDOL1 antibody images
Western blot - INDOL1 antibody (ab91516)
References for Anti-INDOL1 antibody (ab91516)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"