For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab20711? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab20711 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Ran Z et al. Domestic pigs are susceptible to infection with influenza B viruses. J Virol 89:4818-26 (2015).
- Krammer F et al. Assessment of influenza virus hemagglutinin stalk-based immunity in ferrets. J Virol 88:3432-42 (2014).
- Baker SF et al. Influenza A and B virus intertypic reassortment through compatible viral packaging signals. J Virol 88:10778-91 (2014).
- Dauber B et al. Influenza B virus ribonucleoprotein is a potent activator of the antiviral kinase PKR. PLoS Pathog 5:e1000473 (2009).
- Hai R et al. Influenza B virus NS1-truncated mutants: live-attenuated vaccine approach. J Virol 82:10580-90 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"