For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab3716? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3716 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Zhang X et al. ING5 is a Potential Target for Osteosarcoma Therapy. Technol Cancer Res Treat 17:1533033818762680 (2018).
- Pardo M et al. Myst2/Kat7 histone acetyltransferase interaction proteomics reveals tumour-suppressor Niam as a novel binding partner in embryonic stem cells. Sci Rep 7:8157 (2017).
- Linzen U et al. ING5 is phosphorylated by CDK2 and controls cell proliferation independently of p53. PLoS One 10:e0123736 (2015).
- Lalonde ME et al. Exchange of associated factors directs a switch in HBO1 acetyltransferase histone tail specificity. Genes Dev 27:2009-24 (2013).
- Saha A et al. EBNA3C attenuates the function of p53 through interaction with inhibitor of growth family proteins 4 and 5. J Virol 85:2079-88 (2011).
WB, ICC/IF, IP
- Ullah M et al. Molecular architecture of quartet MOZ/MORF histone acetyltransferase complexes. Mol Cell Biol 28:6828-43 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"