For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number4F10
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).
- FunctionConverts inositol hexakisphosphate (InsP6) to diphosphoinositol pentakisphosphate (InsP7/PP-InsP5). Converts 1,3,4,5,6-pentakisphosphate (InsP5) to PP-InsP4.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the inositol phosphokinase (IPK) family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ATP 1D myo inositol hexakisphosphate phosphotransferase antibody
- IHPK 2 antibody
- IHPK2 antibody
References for Anti-Inositol Hexakisphosphate Kinase 2 antibody [4F10] (ab77493)
This product has been referenced in:
- Morrison BH et al. Inositol hexakisphosphate kinase 2 sensitizes ovarian carcinoma cells to multiple cancer therapeutics. Oncogene 21:1882-9 (2002).
Read more (PubMed: 11896621) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"