For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa.
- FunctionConverts inositol hexakisphosphate (InsP6) to diphosphoinositol pentakisphosphate (InsP7/PP-InsP5). Converts 1,3,4,5,6-pentakisphosphate (InsP5) to PP-InsP4.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the inositol phosphokinase (IPK) family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ATP 1D myo inositol hexakisphosphate phosphotransferase antibody
- IHPK 2 antibody
- IHPK2 antibody
Anti-Inositol Hexakisphosphate Kinase 2 antibody images
Western blot - Inositol Hexakisphosphate Kinase 2 antibody (ab95293)
Anti-Inositol Hexakisphosphate Kinase 2 antibody (ab95293) at 1/100 dilution (TTBS (Tween-Tris Buffered Saline: 0.1% Tween-20 in 100 mM Tris-Cl [pH 7.5], 0.9% NaCl)/1% NFDM (nonfat dried milk)) + Mouse brain tissue lysate at 35 µg with NFDM freshly made in TTBS at 10 %
Enzyme-linked secondary antibody (typically horseradish peroxidase or alkaline phosphatase) in TTBS/1% NFDM for 30 min. at room temperature
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
References for Anti-Inositol Hexakisphosphate Kinase 2 antibody (ab95293)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"