For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed, with highest levels in pancreas and kidney.
- PathwaySignal transduction; phosphatidylinositol signaling pathway.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the inositol monophosphatase family.
Information by UniProt
- EC 188.8.131.52 antibody
- Inositol polyphosphate 1 phosphatase antibody
- Inositol polyphosphate 1-phosphatase antibody
Anti-INPP1 antibody images
References for Anti-INPP1 antibody (ab88755)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"