For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa, (predicted molecular weight: 6 kDa, plus 26 kDa tag).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCatalyzes the hydrolysis of the 4-position phosphate of phosphatidylinositol 3,4-bisphosphate, inositol 1,3,4-trisphosphate and inositol 1,4-bisphosphate.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels occurring in the skeletal muscle and heart.
- PathwaySignal transduction; phosphatidylinositol signaling pathway.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the inositol-3,4-bisphosphate 4-phosphatase family.
Contains 1 C2 domain.
Information by UniProt
- Inositol polyphosphate 4 phosphatase, type II antibody
- 4-bisphosphate 4-phosphatase antibody
- Inositol polyphosphate 4 phosphatase type II 105kDa antibody
Anti-INPP4B antibody images
Western blot - INPP4B antibody [3F2] (ab76477)
References for Anti-INPP4B antibody (ab76477)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"