For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200ul sterile H2O.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 98% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab118418 is purified by a protein affinity column.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa).
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionMajor isoenzyme hydrolyzing the calcium-mobilizing second messenger Ins(1,4,5)P3, this is a signal-terminating reaction.
- Tissue specificityBrain; high level in Purkinje cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the inositol-1,4,5-trisphosphate 5-phosphatase type I family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 4 antibody
- 43 kDa inositol polyphosphate 5-phophatase antibody
- 5-trisphosphate 5-phosphatase antibody
Anti-INPP5A antibody images
Western blot - Anti-INPP5A antibody (ab118418)
All lanes : Anti-INPP5A antibody (ab118418) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal brain lysate
Lane 2 : Human fetal heart lysate
Lane 3 : Human fetal lung lysate
Lane 4 : Human fetal colon lysate
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-INPP5A antibody (ab118418)
ab118418, at 1/100 dilution, staining INPPA5 in paraffin-embedded Human fetal spleen tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-INPP5A antibody (ab118418)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"