For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 113 kDa.
- FunctionHydrolyzes the calcium-mobilizing second messenger Ins(1,4,5)P3, this is a signal-terminating reaction.
- Tissue specificityPlatelets.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the inositol-1,4,5-trisphosphate 5-phosphatase type II family.
Contains 1 Rho-GAP domain.
Information by UniProt
- 4 antibody
- 5-trisphosphate 5-phosphatase antibody
- 5PTase antibody
Anti-INPP5B antibody images
Western blot - INPP5B antibody (ab70047)
All lanes : Anti-INPP5B antibody (ab70047) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : INPP5B-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 2500
Predicted band size : 113 kDa
Observed band size : 100 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-INPP5B antibody (ab70047)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"