For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 104 kDa.
- FunctionHydrolyzes the calcium-mobilizing second messenger Ins(1,4,5)P3, this is a signal-terminating reaction.
- Tissue specificityPlatelets.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the inositol-1,4,5-trisphosphate 5-phosphatase type II family.
Contains 1 Rho-GAP domain.
Information by UniProt
- 4 antibody
- 5-trisphosphate 5-phosphatase antibody
- 5PTase antibody
Anti-INPP5B antibody images
References for Anti-INPP5B antibody (ab95995)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"