For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay have a role in gut contractility or in thymic development and regulation. Activates RXFP4 with high potency and appears to be the endogenous ligand for this receptor.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in rectum with lower levels in uterus and ascending and descending colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the insulin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- INSL5 antibody
- INSL5_HUMAN antibody
- Insulin like peptide INSL5 antibody
Anti-INSL5 antibody images
References for Anti-INSL5 antibody (ab105325)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"