For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-INSM2 antibody
See all INSM2 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to INSM2
- Specificityab91568 will not cross-react with IA-1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
14 amino acid peptide from near the C terminal of Human INSM2 (GenBank accession no. AAI30380).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceINSM2 may function as a growth suppressor or tumor suppressor in liver cells and in certain neurons.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- IA 6 antibody
- IA6 antibody
- Insulinoma associated 2 antibody
Anti-INSM2 antibody images
References for Anti-INSM2 antibody (ab91568)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"