For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Clone numberTS2/7
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use 10µl for 106 cells in 100 µl.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionIntegrin alpha-1/beta-1 is a receptor for laminin and collagen. It recognizes the proline-hydroxylated sequence G-F-P-G-E-R in collagen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
- DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD 49a antibody
- CD49 antigen-like family member A antibody
- CD49a antibody
Anti-Integrin alpha 1 antibody [TS2/7] (Biotin) images
References for Anti-Integrin alpha 1 antibody [TS2/7] (Biotin) (ab34160)
This product has been referenced in:
- Humtsoe JO et al. A streptococcal collagen-like protein interacts with the alpha2beta1 integrin and induces intracellular signaling. J Biol Chem 280:13848-57 (2005).
Read more (PubMed: 15647274) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"