For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab3919? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3919 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Sugiyama MG et al. Influenza Virus Infection Induces Platelet-Endothelial Adhesion Which Contributes to Lung Injury. J Virol 90:1812-23 (2015).
- Naessens J et al. Nomenclature and characterization of leukocyte differentiation antigens in ruminants. Immunol Today 18:365-8 (1997).
- Naessens J & Hopkins J Proceedings of the 3rd workshop on ruminant leukocyte antigens. Davis, California, 16 July 1995. Vet Immunol Immunopathol 52:213-468 (1996).
- Mateo A et al. Biochemical characterization of antigens detected with anti-platelet monoclonal antibodies. Vet Immunol Immunopathol 52:363-70 (1996).
- Simon M et al. Immunohistochemical reactivity of anti-platelet monoclonal antibodies. Vet Immunol Immunopathol 52:377-82 (1996).
- Mateo A et al. Ruminant cluster CD41/CD61. Vet Immunol Immunopathol 52:251-3 (1996).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"