For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: The addition of 0.1% (w/v) sodium azide is recommended for storage for up to one month at 2-8°C.
Constituents: PBS, 1mg/ml BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesProtein A purified from ascites fluid
- Clone number2G5.1
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use 2µg for 105 cells. ab170191-Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||Use a concentration of 10 - 20 µg/ml.
- FunctionIntegrin alpha-E/beta-7 is a receptor for E-cadherin. It mediates adhesion of intra-epithelial T-lymphocytes to epithelial cell monolayers.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on a subclass of T-lymphocytes known as intra-epithelial lymphocytes which are located between mucosal epithelial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
- DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- A530055J10 antibody
- alpha-E1 antibody
- alpha-M290 antibody
References for Anti-Integrin alpha E antibody [2G5.1] (ab19728)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"