For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR4166
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 150 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 130 kDa).
- FunctionIntegrin alpha-E/beta-7 is a receptor for E-cadherin. It mediates adhesion of intra-epithelial T-lymphocytes to epithelial cell monolayers.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on a subclass of T-lymphocytes known as intra-epithelial lymphocytes which are located between mucosal epithelial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
- DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- A530055J10 antibody
- alpha-E1 antibody
- alpha-M290 antibody
Anti-Integrin alpha E antibody [EPR4166] images
Western blot - Integrin alpha E antibody [EPR4166] (ab108503)
All lanes : Anti-Integrin alpha E antibody [EPR4166] (ab108503) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HuT-78 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 3 : A431 cell lysate
Lane 4 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 5 : K562 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 130 kDa
Observed band size : 150 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Integrin alpha E antibody [EPR4166] (ab108503)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"