For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 73 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 86 kDa).
- FunctionIntegrin alpha-V/beta-8 is a receptor for fibronectin.
- Tissue specificityPlacenta, kidney, brain, ovary, uterus and in several transformed cells. Transiently expressed in 293 human embryonic kidney cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin beta chain family.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Integrin beta-8 antibody
- ITB8_HUMAN antibody
- ITGB 8 antibody
- ITGB8 antibody
Anti-Integrin beta 8 antibody images
Western blot - Integrin beta 8 antibody (ab37294)
References for Anti-Integrin beta 8 antibody (ab37294)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"