For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute the antibody with 200 ul sterile PBS (final concentration
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein A/G affinity chromatography and lyophilized from a 0.2 µm filtered solution in phosphate buffered saline (PBS).
- Clone numberRM0123-7D19
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
- RelevanceProduced by macrophages, IFN alpha have antiviral activities. Interferon stimulates the production of two enzymes: a protein kinase and an oligoadenylate synthetase
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- IFN alpha 11 antibody
- Ifna11 antibody
- Limitin antibody
References for Anti-Interferon alpha 11 antibody [RM0123-7D19] (ab86578)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"