For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
- FunctionProduced by macrophages, IFN-alpha have antiviral activities.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha/beta interferon family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Alpha 2a interferon antibody
- IFN alpha 2 antibody
- IFN alphaA antibody
Anti-Interferon alpha 2 antibody images
References for Anti-Interferon alpha 2 antibody (ab97700)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"