For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified from ascites fluid by Protein G chromatography.
- Clone numberN27
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionProduced by macrophages, IFN-alpha have antiviral activities.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha/beta interferon family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Alpha 2a interferon antibody
- IFN alpha 2 antibody
- IFN alphaA antibody
References for Anti-Interferon alpha 2 antibody [N27] (ab80531)
This product has been referenced in:
- Kontsek P et al. Peptide-mapping of three neutralizing epitopes into predicted biologically active sites of human interferon-alpha 2. Immunol Lett 35:281-4 (1993).
Read more (PubMed: 7685736) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"