For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesThe purity of this product was tested by electrophoresis.
- Clone numberAB5
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionProduced by macrophages, IFN-alpha have antiviral activities. Interferon stimulates the production of two enzymes: a protein kinase and an oligoadenylate synthetase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha/beta interferon family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- IFL antibody
- IFN alpha antibody
- IFN alpha 1/13 antibody
References for Anti-Interferon alpha antibody [AB5] (Biotin) (ab45272)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"