For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionAdapter protein that may provide indirect link between the endocytic membrane traffic and the actin assembly machinery. May regulate the formation of clathrin-coated vesicles.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Isoform 1 is primarily expressed in adult heart and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C2 domain.
Contains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
Contains 2 EH domains.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 5 SH3 domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Intersectin-2 antibody
- ITSN2 antibody
- ITSN2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Intersectin-2 antibody images
References for Anti-Intersectin-2 antibody (ab122343)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"