Anti-intestinal FABP antibody (ab89195)
- Product nameAnti-intestinal FABP antibodySee all intestinal FABP primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to intestinal FABP
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A peptide at the C terminal residues of human intestinal FABP (NP_000125)
- Positive controlHuman small intestine tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 2% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Fatty acids
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab89195 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/200.|
- FunctionFABP are thought to play a role in the intracellular transport of long-chain fatty acids and their acyl-CoA esters. FABP2 is probably involved in triglyceride-rich lipoprotein synthesis. Binds saturated long-chain fatty acids with a high affinity, but binds with a lower affinity to unsaturated long-chain fatty acids. FABP2 may also help maintain energy homeostasis by functioning as a lipid sensor.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the small intestine and at much lower levels in the large intestine. Highest expression levels in the jejunum.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family.
- DomainForms a beta-barrel structure that accommodates the hydrophobic ligand in its interior.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- FABP 2 antibodyFABP2 antibodyFABPI antibody
- FABPI_HUMAN antibodyFatty acid binding protein 2 intestinal antibodyFatty acid binding protein antibodyFatty acid binding protein intestinal antibodyFatty acid-binding protein 2 antibodyFatty acid-binding protein antibodyI FABP antibodyI-FABP antibodyIFABP antibodyintestinal antibodyIntestinal fatty acid binding protein 2 antibodyIntestinal-type fatty acid-binding protein antibodyMGC133132 antibodyOTTHUMP00000163925 antibody
Anti-intestinal FABP antibody images
ab89195 at 1/100 dilution staining intestinal FABP in human small intestine by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-intestinal FABP antibody (ab89195)
ab89195 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.