Anti-intestinal FABP antibody [9A9B7B3] (ab109772)
- Product nameAnti-intestinal FABP antibody [9A9B7B3]See all intestinal FABP primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [9A9B7B3] to intestinal FABP
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant Human intestinal intestinal FABP.
- Positive control
- Human Small Intestine tissue; LOVO cell lysate, intestinal FABP-transfected HEK293 cell lysate; LOVO and 3T3-L1 cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number9A9B7B3
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Fatty acids
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109772 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/200 - 1/400.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
- FunctionFABP are thought to play a role in the intracellular transport of long-chain fatty acids and their acyl-CoA esters. FABP2 is probably involved in triglyceride-rich lipoprotein synthesis. Binds saturated long-chain fatty acids with a high affinity, but binds with a lower affinity to unsaturated long-chain fatty acids. FABP2 may also help maintain energy homeostasis by functioning as a lipid sensor.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the small intestine and at much lower levels in the large intestine. Highest expression levels in the jejunum.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family.
- DomainForms a beta-barrel structure that accommodates the hydrophobic ligand in its interior.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- FABP 2 antibody
- FABP2 antibody
- FABPI antibody
- FABPI_HUMAN antibody
- Fatty acid binding protein 2 intestinal antibody
- Fatty acid binding protein antibody
- Fatty acid binding protein intestinal antibody
- Fatty acid-binding protein 2 antibody
- Fatty acid-binding protein antibody
- I FABP antibody
- I-FABP antibody
- IFABP antibody
- intestinal antibody
- Intestinal fatty acid binding protein 2 antibody
- Intestinal-type fatty acid-binding protein antibody
- MGC133132 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000163925 antibody
Anti-intestinal FABP antibody [9A9B7B3] images
All lanes : Anti-intestinal FABP antibody [9A9B7B3] (ab109772) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : intestinal FABP-hIgGFc transfected HEK293 cell lysate
Lane 2 : LOVO cell lysate
Predicted band size : 15 kDa
Flow cytometric analysis of LOVO cells using ab109772 at 1/200 dilution (green) or a negative control (purple).
Immunofluorescence analysis of intestinal FABP in 3T3-L1 cells using ab109772 at 1/200 dilution (green).
Blue: DRAQ5 fluorescent DNA dye. Red: Actin filaments have been labeled with Alexa Fluor-555 phalloidin.
Immunohistological staining of Human small intestine, Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded tissue using ab109772 at 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-intestinal FABP antibody [9A9B7B3] (ab109772)
ab109772 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.