For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionTranscription factor that regulates gene expression in intestine. May participate in vitamin A metabolism most likely by regulating BCMO1 expression in the intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp781N2395 antibody
- Intestine-specific homeobox antibody
- Isx antibody
Anti-Intestine specific homeobox antibody images
Western blot - Intestine specific homeobox antibody (ab82787)
Anti-Intestine specific homeobox antibody (ab82787) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
Observed band size : 31 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 64 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Intestine specific homeobox antibody (ab82787)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"