For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
- Tissue specificityTestis.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle > acrosome. Nascent acrosomal vesicle of Golgi phase spermatids.
Information by UniProt
- Acrosomal protein SP 10 antibody
- Acrosomal protein SP-10 antibody
- Acrosomal vesicle protein 1 antibody
Anti-Intra Acrosomal Protein antibody images
Western blot - Intra Acrosomal Protein antibody (ab81229)
Anti-Intra Acrosomal Protein antibody (ab81229) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Human fetal liver lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Observed band size : 33 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Intra Acrosomal Protein antibody (ab81229)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"