For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).
- FunctionConverts inositol hexakisphosphate (InsP6) to diphosphoinositol pentakisphosphate (InsP7/PP-InsP5). Converts 1,3,4,5,6-pentakisphosphate (InsP5) to PP-InsP4.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the inositol phosphokinase (IPK) family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ATP:1D myo inositol hexakisphosphate phosphotransferase antibody
- IHPK1 antibody
- Inositol hexakisphosphate kinase 1 antibody
Anti-IP6K1 antibody images
Western blot - Inositol Hexakisphosphate Kinase antibody (ab67960)
All lanes : Anti-IP6K1 antibody (ab67960) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Inositol Hexakisphosphate Kinase transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Observed band size : 52 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-IP6K1 antibody (ab67960)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"