For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Antigen retrieval is not essential but may optimise staining.
- FunctionConverts inositol hexakisphosphate (InsP6) to diphosphoinositol pentakisphosphate (InsP7/PP-InsP5). Converts 1,3,4,5,6-pentakisphosphate (InsP5) to PP-InsP4.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the inositol phosphokinase (IPK) family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ATP:1D myo inositol hexakisphosphate phosphotransferase antibody
- IHPK1 antibody
- Inositol hexakisphosphate kinase 1 antibody
Anti-IP6K1 antibody images
Western blot - IP6K1 antibody (ab96210)
Anti-IP6K1 antibody (ab96210) at 1/1000 dilution + MOLT4 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - IP6K1 antibody (ab96210)
Immunohistochemical analysis of IP6K1 in paraffin embedded Ca922 xenograft, using ab96210 at a 1/500 dilution.
References for Anti-IP6K1 antibody (ab96210)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"