For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 47 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).
- FunctionInositol phosphate kinase with a broad substrate specificity. Has a preference for inositol-1,4,5-trisphosphate (Ins(1,4,5)P3) and inositol 1,3,4,6-tetrakisphosphate (Ins(1,3,4,6)P4).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, with the highest expression in skeletal muscle, liver, placenta, lung, peripheral blood leukocytes, kidney, spleen and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the inositol phosphokinase (IPK) family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 3 antibody
- 4 antibody
- 6-tetrakisphosphate 5-kinase antibody
Anti-IPMK antibody images
Western blot - IPMK antibody (ab69572)
All lanes : Anti-IPMK antibody (ab69572) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from COS7 cells
Lane 2 : extracts from HT29 cells
Lane 3 : extracts from COS7 cells with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Observed band size : 47 kDa
Additional bands at : 19 kDa,30 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-IPMK antibody (ab69572)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"