For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionInositol phosphate kinase with a broad substrate specificity. Has a preference for inositol-1,4,5-trisphosphate (Ins(1,4,5)P3) and inositol 1,3,4,6-tetrakisphosphate (Ins(1,3,4,6)P4).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, with the highest expression in skeletal muscle, liver, placenta, lung, peripheral blood leukocytes, kidney, spleen and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the inositol phosphokinase (IPK) family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 3 antibody
- 4 antibody
- 6-tetrakisphosphate 5-kinase antibody
Anti-IPMK antibody images
Western blot - IPMK antibody (ab96753)
Anti-IPMK antibody (ab96753) at 1/1000 dilution + H1299 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - IPMK antibody (ab96753)
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells, using ab96753 at 1/200 dilution. Lower image merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-IPMK antibody (ab96753)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"